Built to hear more!
Sturdy and refined, the Littmann Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds2 so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical and challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs and faint pulmonary anomalies.
Out of stock
1. High acoustic sensitivity varies by model, from performing general physical assessments to performing detailed diagnostic auscultation.
2. Tunable diaphragms are a 3M invention that let you hear different frequency sounds without repositioning the chestpiece.
3. Snap tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the headset eartubes for safety.
4. Adjustable headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals for comfort and maximum sound transmission.
5. Next-generation tubing provides improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life; and it’s less likely to pick up stains. Made without natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
6. Precision chestpieces are designed to deliver excellent sound quality while resisting the impacts, scratches, and chemicals of daily use.
7. Light weight. Littmann stethoscopes are consistently some of the lightest stethoscopes in the medical profession. Every component contributes strength and light weight without sacrificing sound quality.